YCC ON TOES T20 CUP - 2017-18
YOUTH CRICKET CLUB
11 Feb 2018
11 Mar 2018
Payyade Cricket Club, MG Road Number 1, Gokul Nagari, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Announcements See All
05 Feb 2018
- Umpire decision will be the final decision. If any players argue with the umpire, depending on their attitude strict action will be decided by committee members.
- Umpire will have full rights to change or not to change their decision regarding any circumstance with the concern and permission of the captain on the field.
- If match is abandoned due to rain or any natural calamities. One point each will be allotted to both the team.
- In T20 overs tournament in case the result of the match is tie,then SUPER OVER will be bowled & rules applicable will be of international cricket .
- Substitute fielder :
Please note that in the T20 overs tournamemt 2018 a team is allowed to have substitute fielders to complete a squad of maximum 11 members in the team and the substitute fielders can be used by the team as and when required during the entire duration of 20 overs . Please note that the extra fielder will have to be arranged by the team captain
- Man of the match will be purely decided by the captains of that match only. Best batsman award will be allotted to highest run scorer of the match & best bowler award will be allotted to highest wicket taker of the match.
- At the end of league matches if the points table of more than one team are equal, team will go through the finals on NET Run Rate basis..
- Strictly avoid Cigarettes,Alcohol or Gutakha during the matches .
- Don’t pass any comments to your opponents players during the matches, only cheer your team mates.
- Tournament should be played with true spirit and friendly as it should be played with professional manner.
- Tournament should be played with complete discipline and co-operation.
- Any 2 members designated by the committee will be match referees for each and every match.
- At the time of toss captains will have to submit their present players list to the 2 match referees and opposite captain.
- YCC Rule is applicable for 2 matches which please note . Captain will have to declare to the match referees,& opposite captain before toss whether they will play as per YCC Rule or Captains choice in Batting order
- TWO bowlers can bowl maximum 4 overs each & remaining max 3 overs each .
- Any individuals Of YCC whether players or SPECTATORS will not be allowed entry on the ground if he has consumed ALCOHOL.
- All players will have to respect & obey the team captains decision on the field . if they do not obey them , then the captain has the right to complain to the match referee & action will be taken by the match referees & commitee.
Player leaves the match :Please note that once a player has left the ground during the match he will not be allowed to participate in the game anymore but will be permitted to field only ..The captains are hereby informed that the final decision of whether a player was present or not ,will solely be decided by the match referee on the ground & the referees are requested to kindly note the same ..
- In case of stoppage of play due to rain in 2nd innings of the match , 5 overs should have been bowled in the 2nd innings for the result to be declared as per duckworth lewis method , the app is available on the app store & the result will be final as per that app ..
- MOM will be deceided on basis of performance by the match referee & captains & the MOM not necessarily HAS TO BE FROM THE WINNING SIDE which please note .
Player replacementIf any players after the team selection & before the start of the tournament (T20 YCC CUP 2018) will not be able to participate in the tournament because of personal reasons or injuries , the committee will be responsible to give a replacement of the similar category/nearabout from the wait list , which will be informed to the captains in due course and the committees decision will be final on the same . However if a player is injured during the tournament ( T 20 YCC CUP -2018) replacement will be given for the balance matches subject to availability from the waitlist and the committees decision will be final on the same
- As per last year NRR WILL BE APLICABLE AS FOLLOWS –
- IF A PLAYER IS PRESENT ONLY FOR THE FIRST INNINGS OF A MATCH OR LEAVES HALF WAY & IS NOT PRESENT FOR THE SECOND INNINGS THAN HE WILL BE PENALISED FOR T HE NEXT MATCH I.E HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BAT & BOWL & KEEP WICKETS FOR 5 OVERS IN THE NEXT MATCH …
- FREE HIT WILL BE ALLOTED FOR A NO BALL SIGNALLED BY THE UMPIRE FOR OVERSTEPPING .
Example - 1
If 9 players are present u will be allowed 2 substitute fielders.
If there are 11/12/13 players then no substitute fielders will be allowed.
Reporting time & TossPlease note that as per new set of rules laid down by YCC the entire team should be present at the time of toss .
Reporting time - 9.15Am
Toss time 9.30 AM
Match starts - 9.50 AM
Reporting time – 12.45 PM
Toss time 1.00 PM
Match starts – 1.30 PMPlayers who are not present during the toss will not be allowed to participate in the match (NO BATTING – BOWLING- WICKETKEEPING) (fielding only) . Kindly do not request us as we shall not bend the above rule which please note .So all players are requested to be on time for the matches
NRR = A –B
A – NO OF RUNS SCORED_
NO OF RUNS GIVEN .
NO OF OVERS
NO OF OVERS