KSG-KAPOL PREMIER LEAGUE 2017-18
Kapol Sports Group
10 Mar 2018
08 Apr 2018
Payyade Cricket Club, MG Road Number 1, Gokul Nagari, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Announcements See All
09 Mar 2018
- All matches will be played with 20 overs each side.
- One bowler can bowl max of 4 overs in one match
- 2 points will be awarded for a win
- 1 point will be awarded to each team in case of a Tie.
- If the match is abandoned or cancelled due to any reason, 1 point will be awarded to each team. There will not be any replay or rematch in any circumstances
- In case of change of venue or date, teams will have to play as per the revised schedule
- In case one team is not ready to play, 2 points will be awarded to the other team
- Only those players present at the time of the toss will be allowed to bat and bowl. Players coming after the toss can only field. No replacement will be allowed. No arguments will be entertained on this matter
- Sixteen teams are divided in four groups. Each team will play three league matches with remaining teams of the same group. Top 2 teams from each group will qualify for the Quarter final.
- If 2 or more teams in the group have same points, then the team with highest Net Run Rate will qualify for the Quarter final. (NRR is calculated as per cric-score calculations)
- In case of a Tie in Quarter final, semi-final and Final, super over will be applicable
- Umpire decision will be final. Any players misbehaving against umpire decision will not be tolerated & action will be taken against the player. If there is any match dispute on the ground, the match coordinator's decision will be final.
- Each captain will show his players to the opposite captain at the time of toss. It will be captains’ responsibility to check presence of players playing in the opposite side.
- Player has to play in his team’s outfit only. No one is allowed to play without the team outfit T-shirts given by KSG. and the trouser cricketing white
- Substitute is only allowed for ground injuries in that particular match. A substitute cannot do wicket keeping, bowling or batting
- In any circumstances, batsman will not be allowed a runner
- KSG will only provide ground facility, balls, Glucon’D and drinking water during the match.
- It is mandatory to have Man of the Match selected from the winning team. Two captains and umpires will decide the player.
- At any given time, if the committee comes to know that a player is playing for a cast team and he is actually not of that case, he will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
- Minimum 9 players are required per side to play a match. Minimum 9 players are required on the ground at any given time of the match. Otherwise full points of the match will be awarded to the opposite team
- One innings must get over in 1 hr. 30 mins.
- Whenever a ball is lost during a match, only the umpires will have authority to select a ball for replacement. No player will have any say in this matter.
- No-one will be allowed to chew tobacco or smoke cigarettes on the ground. No-one will be allowed to use mobile phones on the ground. Players violating this rule will be punished.
Reporting Time ------- 9.15 am
Toss time ------- 9.45 am
Match Time ----- 10.00 am to
Reporting Time ------- 12.45 pm
Toss time ------- 1.15 pm
Match Time ----- 1.30 pm